You will be working as a Water Systems Risk Assessor within the Offshore and Marine Industry completing audits on clients' potable water systems. Ideally fully trained to conduct Legionella and Potable Water Risk Assessments in the offshore and marine industry. I working with the database management team collating numerous pieces of data daily.
- Previous employment with water/environmental industry
- Boat sampling - flexible hours
- Onshore and Offshore Water System Audits
- Tertiary education level - science related preferred
- Provide technical advice and consultancy to clients
- Clean driving license
- Strong communication skills
- Competent IT skills - general MS Office, email
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible due to working environment
- BOSIET etc preferred - or if lapsed will be provided
- Required to work safely in a HSE conscious risk environment
- A complete focus on H&S
We look forward to receiving your application.