|Job Title:||24/7 Telemetry Control Technician|
|Salary:||£10.25 - £12.25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
24/7 Telemetry Control Technician
To ensure the effective operation and control of the Company's operational service, assets and liabilities for Water Services. This is 24/7 or 16/7 shift based including weekend and bank holidays and will focus on ensuring the effective Water and Waste services. This role also seeks to ensure that proactive actions are delivered to deliver first class customer service.
- Manage and respond to eSCADA telemetry alarms (the Company's telemetry system).
- Manage asset failure or problems on the Water and Waste water system including Incident support. Proactively manage the Network through alarm management and telemetry control.
- Alert Customer Contact teams of asset failure that may lead to customer contact and ensure resolution is in place and is effective.
- Experience of analysis work and prioritising incoming tasks in a reactive time pressurised environment
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service preferably in a contact centre environment
- Experience of influencing and communicating to others at all levels to build relationships in a collaborative manner to get the desired outcome
- The ability to work as part of a team with a clear sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills combined with experience of making a considered approach when facing pressure and experience of making key decisions with limited information
- Experience of hydraulic operation of Sewerage and Distribution network (desirable)
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve performance and reduce inefficiency
- Remain calm when working under pressure whilst processing complex information and problems
- The ability to deliver extemporary customer service communicating to both the team and stakeholders to build and develop professional relationships
- Capability to actively seek and give honest feedback whilst understanding your own strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to adapt to any change whilst staying achievement focussed
- The capability to learn and use complex technical information to in keeping with Company operating procedures