Do you specialise in BIM? Apply and be part of a leading organisation within the Construction industry.
What do you need?
- Working within the requirements of the project BIM execution plan and company procedures.
- Produce 2D layouts/sections/schematics, using AutoCAD.
- Produce 3D BIM models, generating 2D/3D/layouts/sections/schematics, to include information modelling to the requirement of the project, using Revit MEP.
- Clash detection, using Navisworks.
- Communicating with the internal/external project team. Travel may be necessary according to the project requirements.
- Liaise with the project BIM Manager for project requirements.
- Produce Revit families where required, to the required level of detail/information.
Qualifications and training
- Ideally educated to A-Level or relevant degree level.
- ONC/HNC Level
Technical skills and experience
- An understanding of the requirement for building services co-ordination
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with all other members of the Design Team.
- Experience in using Revit MEP on real projects
Don't miss out, get in touch today!