I am currently looking on behalf of a leading maintenance provider for a Refrigeration Technician to be based with a leading Technology Data Centre in the Winchester Area. You will be responsible for undertaking maintenance tasks (emergency, reactive, planned and corrective) in accordance with required SLA and KPIs within hub and satellite locations.
This is a permanent role and is offered on a Monday - Friday basis (call out is 1 in 5). The salary will be competitive plus a call out allowance.
What we need from you;
- 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
- Understands the relevant HVAC ACOPS and Legislation related to Refrigeration systems and gases.
- Certification in or very knowledgeable understanding of F-Gas Regulations.
- Effective in installing and troubleshooting heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units
- Knowledge and ability to perform preventative and general maintenance tasks on HVAC systems
- Good understanding of fabricating equipment parts to meet specialty needs or replace parts that may not be readily available
Additional desirable skills;
- Critical Services Training - Category B & C Assets
- Safe Start
- Maximo Administration
- Manual Handling
- Permits to Work
- Isolating Authority
- Fire Alarm & Detection Systems
- Engineering Plant & Inspection
We look forward to receiving your application.