Salary - £65-70,000 per annum
Our client looks after the green infrastructure of the UK. They are a green service provider, offering a quality service in grounds maintenance, tree surgery, street cleaning and landscape construction. They care for parks and gardens, amenity green space, woodlands, beaches and nature reserves.
Our client are looking for an Account Director who can be the head of a 'merged' organisation which will consist of our client and a large Local Authority that they are currently working with.
The main objectives of this role are to increase the responsiveness of the service to the community and other stakeholder groups, deploy available resources more flexibly in response to changes in funding, and preferences of stakeholders, to maintain the level of service achieved in recent years (both in terms of community interface and operationally 'on the ground') and to reduce costs by removing duplicated effort; focus officer productivity and eliminate unnecessary activities
In this role you will be required to manage and develop the integrated organisation and ensure that the Company's financial and strategic objectives with respect to the Contract are achieved. Develop the integrated service model, with the assistance of the Business Development Director and act as an ambassador for our clients managed services to other clients in the future.
Responsibilities within this role:
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environment
- Contract Delivery and Performance Management
- Financial and Commercial Management
- Business Development
- Client, Stakeholder and Customer Relationships
- Leadership and People Management
- A graduate or post-graduate degree
- A minimum of 10 years' business experience and the successful delivery of budgets and objectives
- A track record in leading a team of professional people
- A track record in interfacing and influencing at senior levels in organisations
- Experience in both public and private sectors
- An interest in parks and open spaces
- An understanding of local authority service delivery
- Previous experience of managing cultural change, bringing teams together from different backgrounds.
For more information contact Tom Collins 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.