|Job Title:||Account Director|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire - Peterborough|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000pa + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is an international outsourced contact centre services provider with over 5,000 staff across Europe and North Africa.
They are seeking to appoint an Account Director to join their business, based at the Peterborough site. The account director will be responsible for both contact centre activities and account management of a major account which the business have been working with for the past 7 years. The ideal person will have strong analytical ability, someone who can read and interpret data, reporting to the senior management team and client.
The client is keen to speak with candidates who are driven by delivering exceptional customer service AND sales and have a passion for quality and meeting client’s expectations – there is a broad range of Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators that need to be delivered.
You will be ultimately responsible for the overall performance of the campaign including managing the client relationship. This means the delivery of Sales targets, Quality targets, Productivity targets, Attrition targets, resource and planning targets and able to forecast accurately etc – essentially it is like running your own business!
The Account Director will report directly into the UK Managing Director. You will take line management responsibility for the Team Managers (TM’s), who directly manage the operational teams.
- Act as the key point of contact for the major account in all matters
- Responsible for supporting the Operational team – there are 5 Team Managers
- Responsible for the site P&L – so controlling costs and running the site to a specific budget
- Responsible to motivate and drive their teams to maximum efficiency
- Be appointed to bring out the best in the individuals within the team and maximise their potential
- Ensure the members of the team are fully compliant in carrying out their duties
- Will lead by example ensuring good standards of performance, attendance and conduct within the office are maintained
- Develop high level relationships to serve as a trusted partner for our client
- Organize the necessary resources to deliver against all KPI targets
- Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the campaign through ideas and creativity
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams
- Participate in client events, meetings and shows as requested/as relevant
Experience and competency:
- University degree preferred
- Proven experience in outsourced call centre management or customer service preferred
- Proven experience in maintaining and building client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask and work independently
- Proven track record in project management
- Proven track record in delivering intelligent analysis and insight
- A proven track record in understanding performance management and achieving targets within a call centre environment
- Excellent understanding of contact centre practices, KPIs etc.
- Good understanding of contact centre regulatory and compliance requirements e.g. PCI/DSS, DPA, TCF, ISO9001, DMA Code of Practice etc
- Good understanding of how to really use and analyse data – contact centres are great at producing reports, you need to know how to read them and what to do as a result of them!
- Very good level of computer literacy (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Call centre software)