Allen & York work exclusively with a leading communications agency with a strong sustainability focus, who is currently recruiting for an Account Director to join their Team.
Reporting into the Head of Account Direction and working with a range of clients, the successful candidate will be creative, innovative, a great communicator, results focused and the ability to forge strong relationships with clients.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a first degree in an appropriate discipline and preferably a second degree in a relevant discipline, such as sustainability
- a sound understanding of sustainability reporting in line with the GRI Frameworks
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- you will be an excellent team player, in addition to working independently, as you will be regularly liaising with other departments within the business
- business development will form part of the role so experience of developing new relationships and securing new work is required
- you will be allocated a specialist technical area and will be expected to be the thought leader within your sector
- experience of report writing in line with GRI Frameworks is required and helping companies to develop their sustainability strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, vibrant agency with a great company culture and an excellent reputation for the quality of their work. If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.