This is a great opportunity, in a leading technology company within the Smart Energy Space. Expanding the customer services team has created a vacancy for an account executive. London based - if you're looking to join a friendly, growing company then continue reading!
- Work as a member of the customer services team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations
- Act as the customer's voice within the business to help escalate, track and solve customers' issues
- Act as the internal customer for any features and developments from the technology team
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Engaging with all parts of the business to help implement and improve systems and processes
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Site visits with engineering teams as the commercial lead when required
- Liaise with Contractors and partners to identify opportunities and develop business relationships.
What we need from you - Essential Requirements:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business
- Attention to Detail
- Commercial Acumen
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Good MS office skills