|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client, an expert within energy procurement and advice, is recruiting for an Account Manager, to provide effective portfolio management to clients.
The role requires you to provide a full range of support services to the business and your portfolio of clients, being the first point of contact, you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to present a professional image of the organisation.
In addition, you will seek to increase the services offered to your clients and increase the income by cross selling other services and products.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Oversee, manage and retain yourassigned existing clients.
- Ensure that all client visits are carried out as per the client contract
- Ensure regular communication is maintained with all assigned clients and build/maintain a strong working relationship
- Identify and maximise additional revenue opportunities across clients portfolio including 3rd party products and services
- You will identify and implement changes necessary to improve the customer service and reduce costs where applicable
- Take on new and additional client portfolios as instructed ensuring that the induction process is conducted in-line with company instruction
- Where appropriate assist clients with debt management with utility suppliers
- Ensure all reporting requirements and requests for information is adhered to
- Prepare for quarterly and annual appraisal review in line with Company guidelines
- Prepare for and attend monthly Account Managers Meeting
- Assist with any sales, client or marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences.
- Experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients
- Confident in presenting to clients at a senior management level
- Project and campaign management experience, including co-ordinating team members, developing timetables and setting deadlines in order to achieve client objectives
- Experienced, confident in the use of IT packages and databases
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills
- Solid organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet objectives under pressure and experience in doing so.
- Ability to identify and action new business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively manage customer & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
For more information about this job opportunity, please contact Alex Carroll Adams at Allen & York.
We look forward to receiving your application.