Do you have the balance of a sales background across an environmental or compliance background? If so then this global EHS software company could be the right step for you. Looking for candidates across the UK and Germany who have excellent account management skills, selling across new business, as well as maximising existing relationships for cross and up selling opportunity, our client can offer flexible working, self management of time and pipeline as well as other great benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a broad network of business contacts across the EHS Software sector
- Working with new and existing customers, selling bespoke EHS Software solutions for compliance and regulatory management
- Liaising with pre-sales and development teams to ensure products meet clients' needs
- Managing workloads and times independently
- Visiting clients either virtually or face to face
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must demonstrate in your CV:
- Knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety, Quality or Risk management issues and regulations
- A proven track record managing key accounts and developing new business opportunities
- Independent working and organising large workloads, time management and pipeline
- Meeting KPIs and the ability to thrive in a sales environment
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients to ascertain their individual needs and 'sell' software solutions that meet these requirements
Although there are multiple opportunities available within the UK, if you speak fluent German and are interested in working in a European country, then your CV will be put to the top of the list.
Please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your application. If you would like any further information then please contact Mark on +44 (0)1202 888 986 Ext. 292 We look forward to hearing from you - Good Luck.