Account Manager - London
Our client is a leading provider of Health & Safety, Fire Safety and Electrical Testing for clients across the UK. With more than 5,000 clients nationally, including, BMW, NHS, Virgin, Savills, Metropolitan Police among many other.
They are looking to recruit an Account Manager for their successful and dynamic office in London. To be successful you must be target driven, intelligent and a passionate professional with a background in either sales/business development.
The position of Account Manager will involve selling the company services to current and prospective clients as well as maintaining the existing client base under your management.
Day to Day activities will include:
- Business development through leads
- Booking sales appointments for the Business Development Manager
- Preparing quotations and proposals through to final sales stage
- Sales administration and liaising with other internal departments
- Achieving and exceeding set KPIs
- Proven track record of achieving targets and closing business
- Eloquent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with a variation of people from receptionists to directors
- Target driven
- Basic salary £23,000 - £25,000 + uncapped commission
- Career progression
- Internal training programme
- 28 days annual leave
The office is location is an easy commute from Farringdon staion. No parking nearby.
If you would like to find out more about the company and role and feel you qualify, please click apply today!