|Job Title:||Account Manager - Graduate|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + commission|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Account Manager (Graduate) - London
Our client is a leading provider of Health & Safety, Fire Safety and Electrical Testing for clients across the UK. With more than 5,000 clients nationally, including, BMW, NHS, Virgin, Savills, Metropolitan Police among many other.
They are looking to recruit an intelligent and personable graduate with a keen interest of working in a sales driven environment. The graduate must show some work experience and initiative of working during their studies, for example part-time, weekend work or volunteering.
As a trainee professional, you will be offered full support and exposed to many opportunities to gain professional training and skills, further developing your career within a stimulating and highly reputable organisation.
The position of Account Manager will involve selling the company services to current and prospective clients as well as maintaining the existing client base under your management.
Day to Day activities will include:
- Business development through leads
- Booking sales appointments for the Business Development Manager
- Preparing quotations and proposals through to final sales stage
- Sales administration and liaising with other internal departments
- Achieving and exceeding set KPIs
- Proven track record of achieving targets and closing business
- Eloquent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with a variation of people from receptionists to directors
- Target driven
- Basic salary £18,000 - £20,000 + uncapped commission
- Career progression
- Internal training programme
- 28 days annual leave
If you would like to find out more about the company and role and feel you qualify, please click apply today!