|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Essex|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint an AAT qualified or parts qualified ACCA/ACA Accounts Senior who has 3-5 years’ current experience in an Accountancy practice. This new and exciting opportunity will allow you to join a continuously growing Chartered Accountancy firm in Essex. The company offers a great working environment with excellent support and development opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation to completed file stage for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies.
- Bookkeeping/VAT Director’s personal tax returns.
- Day to day contact with clients and answering client queries.
- Attending client meetings.
- Managing a broad portfolio of clients.
Candidates will be keen to develop accounting knowledge and skills, and be actively studying to completion of qualifications. Further study support can be provided.
Salary: negotiable DOE and qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application.