|Job Title:||Accounts/Administration Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Dorset - Poole|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Allen & York are delighted to be working with our client in Poole to source a fulltime Accounts/Admin Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and successful growing business in the Poole area - you will have sole responsibility for producing and maintaining the accounts to trial balance working closely with the company owners.
We are looking for someone who ideally has strong bookkeeping skills gained within a similar size (£1-2m T/O) contracting business, working within a close knit team.
You will need to be AAT level 3 or Qualified by experience with working knowledge of Sage Instant accounts package
Duties will include:
- Processing of all receipts, expenses, invoices (Sales and Purchase) for the business.
- Construct and analyse weekly/monthly cash flow and budgets.
- Monitor and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Manage and reconcile accounts, banks, ongoing job schedules, Job Timesheets and documentation on a weekly basis.
- Producing accurate financial accounts reports on instruction of directors.
- Act as company liaison to external accountants.
- Produce and reconcile monthly VAT returns
- Prepare payroll for 16 employees for external processing.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.