|Job Title:||Acoustics Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected engineering and environmental consultancy as part of an established acoustics team. You will be involved in a range of projects covering building and environmental acoustics, so if you have experience in both or either then please read on.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or masters level degree in Environmental Science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of legislation and assessment procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- A full UK Driving licence and access to a car
As Acoustics Consultant you will be required to:
- Assess environmental noise on a range of projects
- Use noise modelling software and write interpretive reports
- Prepare Environmental Statements and Permitting reports
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986