My client is one of the largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. They offer a full-spectrum of consultancy project support to commercial, government and industrial clients.
My client are looking an experienced Acoustics Consultant within our Acoustics Team.
As an Acoustic Consultant you will predominately work on environmental acoustics projects (infrastructure, commercial/industrial, renewable energy, etc.) but there are also opportunities for involvement in buildings acoustics projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Briefing, planning, delivery and technical quality of acoustics assessments
- Provide advice direct to external clients and internal clients.
- Build upon and develop relationships with both existing internal and external clients.
- The development of more junior staff (depending upon experience)
- First degree in relevant subject (2.1 Hons minimum), Second degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of bidding/tendering for internal and external opportunities and strong commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to influence engineers to arrive at sustainable solutions
- Ability to work effectively in teams to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to coordinate and manage geographically dispersed teams
- Proven Project Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- Engagement and negotiation with statutory agencies
- Highly developed report writing skills, and excellent communication skills
I look forward to receiving your application or please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.