Principal/Associate Acoustics Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK leading consultancies looking to appoint a Principal/Associate Acoustics professional.
You will have a key role in the delivery of existing acoustics projects, you will have the opportunity through business development to expand, and grow your portfolio of projects and client. consultancy. You will have experience of business development, preferably gained in a commercial consultancy environment, and with strong skills in wind farms, construction, industry and the built environment sectors.
* You will be managing projects and advising clients on developments
* Undertaking noise and vibration surveys throughout Scotland
* Preparation of fee proposals, report writing (including ES chapters) and technical reports.
* Liaising with technical staff and project managers based in other UK offices.
* Seeking opportunities through business development and networking to expand Acoustic capabilities across Scotland
* The ability to work as part of an established team.
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, stakeholders and members of the public.
* The ability to prepare clear, concise and technically competent written reports.
* Portfolio of project experience in environmental noise and vibration, with demonstrable comparable experience of leading and managing Acoustics based projects in a consultancy environment.
* Experience of project winning, delivery and client management.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Experience of presenting evidence at public inquiries and/or hearings.
* Working knowledge of CadnaA®.
* Experience in Building Acoustics, including Sound Insulation Testing.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION / MEMBERSHIP:
* Degree level (or higher) qualification in relevant field of Acoustics or a related subject.
* Membership of Institute of Acoustics (IOA).
* IOA Diploma in Acoustics & Noise Control / Certificate of Competence.
I look forward to receiving your application shortly through our website or call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202