This client is a leading developer of solar photovoltaic (PV) energy plants. They are focused on the development of large scale "Utility Size" plants.
They are led by a knowledgeable management team with significant experience in the solar industry.
With a proven track record in the development of solar projects, their work involves all aspects of PV project development; site appraisal, obtaining all the required authorizations, permits and consents, financing and construction oversight.
The PV plants that are successfully developed are either maintained in their own portfolio or sold off to institutional investor partners.
Investment comes from a major European Single Family Office and their management team.
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of large-scale solar PV projects worldwide
- Liaising with investors, developers and owners, you will perform project due diligence
- Negotiation of acquisition and contractual agreements
- Investment banking or finance background with knowledge of economic models
- Site procurement and acquisition experience
- An interest in renewable energy generation projects
Please contact Sally Woods for further information and submit your CV