|Salary:||£16000.00 - £200000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
As part of the company growth in the South East, our client is looking for an Administrator to assist the Planning and Support team with the provision of a comprehensive clerical service to achieve timely, accurate and high quality information output. Your role as Administrator will be invaluable in providing much needed technical clerical support to our team at our Slough office, whilst essentially delivering outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
Key tasks undertaken as part of this role:
- Excellent customer service principles.
- Manage correspondence and communication within the business.
- Undertake data input/retrieval and run routine reports to support various parts of the business, and in accordance within business processes.
- Review and Input Timesheets
- Assist in the production of Job Cards and Job Packs ensuring that the Operatives have the relevant paperwork that they require to undertake their works safely and efficiently.
- Provide clerical support by producing a range of documents according to business templates/formats.
- Update and maintain relevant filing systems, paperwork, databases and reports during the lifespan of the project.
- Liaise with all relevant businesses.
- Ensure all paperwork is processed efficiently and accurately to a high standard.
- Ability to work as part of a team including sharing information/knowledge and training of existing/new members of staff.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in all activities performed.
- Produce reports at the key dates within the business calendar.
- Answer the telephone and respond to ensure a prompt answer to queries and requests for information.
- Carry out other duties which are appropriate to the post as may be reasonably requested by the Team Leader.
- Support Management with Meetings (Greet Guests / Refreshments / Minutes).
- Facilitate the booking of hotels and flights for staff.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above or equivalent
- IT literacy and ability to use computer packages pertinent to the area of work.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel capabilities.
- Numerate and accurate when working with figures.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, willing to adapt to new tasks and duties.
- Ability to make decisions and to prioritise within remit of post.
- Organised, methodical approach to work.
- Knowledge of the Utility Industry.
- Experience of working for an Utility Company in the Planning / Administration department.