We are engaged with an independent consultancy providing financial advice to large scale energy and infrastructure projects. The client is seeking to appoint an Administrator to join the team based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
This is a varied and exciting role within a fast-paced working environment where you will be working closely with and supporting the HR Manager, PA & other Administrator, supporting the team with a variety of administrative duties.
Typical duties will include but not limited to:
- Answering calls, responding to emails and directing post
- Arranging meetings
- Managing systems
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Greeting clients, making tea/coffee for clients or the team
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and management
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Drafting ad hoc letters & policies for the HR Manager
- Assisting with recruitment, scheduling, collating feedback, drafting objectives for appraisals and preparing & printing documents for new starters as required
- Supporting the Managers with annual Leave & course scheduling management for each of the two teams.
- Booking training courses for employees and reconciling training invoices & statements received
- Obtaining references for new employees
- Collating monthly expenses for the team
- Supporting the HR Manager with administrative tasks
- Supporting the Team with administrative tasks
- Supporting the PA & Administrator with administrative tasks, including covering in their absence
- Supporting the team and the directors, working flexibly and as part of a team to ensure that an effective and integrated service is provided at all times
The ideal candidate would have strong administrative skill-set, proficient in Microsoft Office Packages, excellent written and verbal communication skills with a positive 'can do' attitude. Furthermore, someone who is able to work well under pressure, strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role with the relevant experience please apply today!