As an Administrator, you will be invaluable in providing much needed technical clerical support to Project team, whilst essentially delivering outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers. Based at the Coleshill office, you are required to assist the established multi-utility Project team with the provision of a comprehensive clerical service to achieve timely, accurate and high quality information output.
Key tasks undertaken as part of this role:
- Manage correspondence and communication within the business.
- Undertake data input/retrieval and run routine reports to support various parts of the business, in accordance within business processes and using business templates / formats.
- Update and maintain relevant filing systems, paperwork, databases and reports during the lifespan of each project.
- Ensure all paperwork is processed efficiently and accurately to a high standard.
- Work as part of a team including sharing information / knowledge and training new members of staff.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above or equivalent.
- One year relevant work experience.
- IT literate and accurate when working with figures.
- Organised, methodical and have the ability to make decisions and to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Location Coleshill, Birmingham
Salary - £16k to £20kpa
Monday- Friday, 08:30-17:00hrs, 37.5hours per week, Permanent