AIR QUALITY CONSULTANT
Exciting opportunity to work for a well-established and highly regarded technical consultancy.
My client works across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing design and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators.
You will be an experienced Air Quality/Scientist
- A Master's degree in Environmental Science or a closely related discipline;
- Good experience gained, post qualification, in technical consultancy environment or similar;
- A good understanding of environmental legislation and regulations relating to air quality;
- Experience in the use of dispersion models such as ADMS Roads, ADMS and/or AERMOD;
- Experience gained in planning and executing monitoring studies;
- Experience in producing and delivering high quality technical reports for clients;
- Professional communication & interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently as required but also as part of a wider project team; and
- Full driving licence with the ability to travel on business in both the UK and also occasionally overseas.
- Company will offer a competitive basic salary, car allowance, contributory pension, private medical scheme, life assurance, training and professional development opportunities, Company bonus scheme, flexible working hours and 25 days' annual leave.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and receiving your application shortly. Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email email@example.com.
Fichtner Consulting Engineers is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give of their best every day.