AIR QUALITY CONSULTANT
You will be joining a busy and diverse team where projects range from small, single source dispersion modelling studies, through complex, multi-source industrial impact assessments to air quality impact assessments of major residential developments. Undertaking air quality assessments mainly in support of the land development and industrial sectors, you will be involved in all aspects of project management and client liaison.
- Undertaking air quality assessments.
- Dispersion modelling.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Production of quotes and tenders.
- Development of client relationships.
- Atmospheric science or environmental based degree.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- Previous experience of air quality consultancy / modelling experience.
- Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of roads, industrial and dust emissions.
- Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
- Experience of business development/marketing would be advantageous.
- As we work throughout the UK a full driving licence is required.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.