AIR QUALITY CONSULTANT
Exciting opportunity to work for a well-established and highly regarded technical consultancy.
My client works across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing design and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators.
You will be an experienced Air Quality/Scientist
- A Master's degree in Environmental Science or a closely related discipline;
- Good experience gained, post qualification, in technical consultancy environment or similar;
- A good understanding of environmental legislation and regulations relating to air quality;
- Experience in the use of dispersion models such as ADMS Roads, ADMS and/or AERMOD;
- Experience gained in planning and executing monitoring studies;
- Experience in producing and delivering high quality technical reports for clients;
- Professional communication & interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently as required but also as part of a wider project team; and
- Full driving licence with the ability to travel on business in both the UK and also occasionally overseas.
- Company will offer a competitive basic salary, car allowance, contributory pension, private medical scheme, life assurance, training and professional development opportunities, Company bonus scheme, flexible working hours and 25 days' annual leave.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and receiving your application shortly. Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email email@example.com.