Senior/Assistant Air Quality Consultants
Location: Warrington or Leeds
An exciting opportunity to join the growing Environmental Planning team of this global multi-disciplinary consultancy. You will be involved in an extensive portfolio of projects, ranging across; energy, infrastructure and residential developments.
- Dispersion modelling of road traffic and industrial pollution sources.
- Report writing to support planning applications and EIAs.
- Preparing fee proposals and scope of works.
- Supporting and mentoring junior air quality employees.
- Strong team working within the air quality team to deliver to deadlines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant degree, (with post graduate degree - preferable)
- Proven experience of undertaking air quality assessments across a range of projects, including; highways and infrastructure developments.
- A strong understanding of UK air quality, DMRB and IAQM legislation and policy guidelines.
- Experience of software modelling packages ADMS and Breeze AERMOD.
- Experience of using Defra air quality modelling tools.
- Experience of using GIS software, e.g. ArcGIS and MapInfo.
- Ability to interpret air quality monitoring data.
- High level of ability on Microsoft Excel and Access.
You will be highly motivated, a good team player, have attention to detail and be able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- We will ensure that you will receive the personalised support and training to take your career as far as you want it to go.
- In addition there are some excellent benefits offered, including a great pension matched to 8%, an interest free season ticket loan, private medical insurance and a highly competitive salary.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Zoe Payne at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888 986 or send us your application.