|Job Title:||Air Quality Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
If you have experience working on your own air quality projects and are a dynamic and motivated individual then read on…
My client are seeking an Air Quality Project Coordinator who has experience undertaking air quality work, report writing and is capable of training junior staff. The ideal candidate should hold one or more of the following certificates; BOHS, NEBOSH, IOSH, Mcerts, CCENM.
You will be required to work within the following areas:
- Air Quality Assessments and Air Modelling
- Occupational Hygiene
- Stack Emissions Testing
- Noise Assessments
- Odour Management
- Modelling and Gas Characterisation
In addition you will be required to:
- Write and develop up to date monitoring methods
- Undertake field work with other technicians
- Develop a clear understanding of methods and techniques of all services offered by the Company
- Assist in the day to day administration of resources, liaising with suppliers and other service providers
The role involves regular travel to sites as well as office based work and so regular overnight stays around the country and possible overseas travel should be expected. A company van and fuel card will be provided.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me, Jill Richmond on 01202 888 986.