||Air Quality / Meteorology Specialist
||over 1 year ago
A Saudi based environmental consultancy requires an experienced Air Quality / Meteorology Specialist for high profile project on a long term government contract. Work is conducted in English.
The successful candidate will be responsible in assisting the Senior Air Quality / Meteorology Specialist for the quality control/quality assurance, data processing, data analysis and reporting of air pollution and meteorological parameters measured by the air quality/meteorological monitoring network.
Duties will include:
- Evaluation of industrial emissions through facility boundary monitoring with the Royal Commission mobile FTIR air quality monitoring system and dispersion modeling.
- Prepare report summary and interpret the air quality and meteorological data obtained and to review self-monitoring date submitted by industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Chemical Engineer, Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Environmental Science or any related course.
- Minimum 2 years experience in air quality monitoring, meteorology or air pollution control.
- Fluent in English communication
In addition to a tax free salary an ex-pat package inclusive of annual roundtrip economy ticket, 30 days per year paid vacation and medical cover.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of Environment includes CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology job opportunities provided through Allen & York.