Do you need to rise above the smog of your current role?
Are your current responsibilities hazy?
You clearly need a breath of fresh air!
A nationally renowned environmental consultancy have a fantastic opportunity to join their fast growing Air Quality team.
You will be responsible for projects that will include air quality impact assessments and dispersion modelling for industrial and residential developments.
Responsibilities of the Air Quality expert:
- Analysing data and providing interpretations of the data
- Completing of impact assessments for air quality
- Writing professional, accurate and clear reports
- Being commercially aware and developing solid business relationships
- Supervising and training of more junior staff members
- Completing modelling for dispersion
- Producing tenders and bids
It is essential that you have:
- Relevant environmental degree
- Demonstrable proof of working with point sources
- Experience of project management
- Business development acumen
- Examples of road dispersion modelling using AERMOD or ADMS
- Full UK drivers licence
Ideally candidates will have a good background knowledge of relevant UK regulations and legislation and be a member of professional body related to air quality discipline.
For more information please contact Natalie Furbank 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.