Anaerobic Digestion Plant Supervisor
Our Client, a Waste Management Service, is looking for an Anaerobic Digestion Plant Supervisor to join their team in Central England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operation of the facility, ensuring the Anaerobic Digestion plant functions efficiently and effectively and maximises the performance of the facility.
- Ensure the prioritisation of Health and Safety in all activities.
- Ensure that operational activities are completed in line with the required environmental standards at all times.
- Using own expert knowledge ensure that the site delivers the output and yield to the appropriate quality levels. Undertake sampling and quality checks using the lab equipment. Take action as required by the results.
- Undertake the day to day management of the facility and the operators.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the process. Participate in analysis and decision making in relation to the balance of production types, operational performance in relation to yield and output volumes and general performance. Identify root causes of downtime and implement preventative and corrective action.
- Continuously optimise and develop the current process to improve throughput and yield.
- Work with the AD fitter to ensure that planned and corrective maintenance can take place to maximise efficiency and output.
- Undertake special projects as required to ensure the best outcome for our client.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to A' Level or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- Industry or role related qualification desirable but not essential.
- Operational Health and Safety qualification desirable but not essential.
- High SHEQ standards and sound knowledge of safety practices.
- Experience in an industrial related field, ideally Anaerobic Digestion or waste recycling. Chemical manufacturing, Water industry or other related industries with an emphasis on the use of pressure vessels, tanks, pipes and pumps considered.
- Experience of optimising and managing process parameters.
- Delivered operational improvements.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.