Anaerobic Digestion (AD) - Senior Process Engineer - West Midlands
Our Client, a UK leading waste management company, is recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will ensure the provision of Process engineering support is given to the energy & engineering division.
· Preparation of mass balances, process designs for new projects and developments.
· Provision of operational support to plant operational teams to provide plant optimisation techniques.
· Attend meetings in operational regions as required.
· To work with regional teams to improve control of contractors, operational efficiency and effectiveness, and to deliver year on year improvement of performance.
· To provide leadership and support to operational teams and provide best practice's with respect to health and safety objectives.
· To carry out any other reasonable job-related tasks.
Education / Experience:
· Degree educated in Engineering or Science based discipline.
· 3+ years in waste operations.
· SCADA / FDS / RAMS / Pumps / Mechanical equipment (shredders, macerators etc.).
· Problem solving, working to flexible situations and scenarios.
· IOSH / COSHH / HAZOP / CDM / Other engineering qualifications (desirable).
· 5+ years in waste operations (desirable).
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.