An Arborist is required to join a growing and successful interdisciplinary consultancy who focus on a wide range of environmental projects relating to waste management, minerals, renewable energy and other land development sectors, primarily in the UK and Ireland. Due to increasing workload they are looking for a new Arborist who has previous experience working within consultancy environment.
- At least 2 years previous Arborist experience
- Experience of BS5837 survey
- Experience in a wide variety of tree work to include large trees, rigging and reduction work.
- Experience in assessing tree health and disease.
- Previous experience working with a Consultancy.
- Competency at report writing and attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return the consultancy can offer a competitive salary, negotiable, dependant on experience.
Please contact Amy James at Allen & York to find out more about this exciting opportunity.