|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a fully integrated multi-professional consultancy providing a comprehensive range of services within the built environment sector.
As a company they excel in all areas of asset management and development, encompassing single building commission to life cycle support on property estates and portfolios. Their capabilities are specifically tailored to the full property asset lifecycle and include building design, building surveying, property management, quantity surveying, project management, construction and estate auditors, CDM advice, project monitoring, compliance & technical assurance and six facet surveys.
Our reputable client has built strong and longstanding relationships within the public sector, earned through decades of successful project delivery. They are considered valuable Trusted Advisors by a significant number of government departments including Department for Transport, Department for Work & Pensions, Department for the Environment, Highways Agency, Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Health Trusts, Universities, Sport England and Police and Ambulatory Authorities.
They have a solid foundation to support ambitious plans for growth and are looking for the right calibre people to become part of the vision.
- Assisting with the drafting of Construction Information & Technical Details for clients with briefs pertaining to commercial & education sector projects
- Liaising with consultants, Structural Engineers, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers (etc) & incorporating their technical drawings into the Construction Package
- Advising clients on the pragmatic & financial viability of their project
- Representing the company at site meetings
- Resolving problems & issues that may occur during construction, issuing instructions & amending drawings
- Overseeing junior architects/technicians & Interns & advising them on procedures & methodology
- Proven CAD skills (preferably Revit) from a public services background, extended knowledge of building contracts & UK building regulations
- Positive enthusiasm to work with both clients & contractors when required, & the ability to deliver quality, sustainable & innovation in the design & technical detailing of new commercial (offices) or education sector.
- RIBA Part 3 Qualified
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Josh Marshall 01202 888 986