We are proud to be working with a Planning and Design consultancy, operating throughout England and Wales from offices in Cardiff, Colchester, London, Twickenham and Wokingham. Who have a successful track record in handling a wide variety of work for a prestigious client base, with a number of on-going major projects. Due to success they are looking to appoint an Architectural CAD Technician to further strengthen the existing Design Team based in our Wokingham office.
Acting for a number of commercial and private clients as well as advising local planning authorities and other public sector organisations. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop a design based career as part of a growing and enthusiastic team of architects, Urban Designers and Technicians.
- Assisting all design staff with day to day project requirements relating to design, urban design and architecture primarily using AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Assisting the senior team members with the production of outline and detail planning applications
- Assisting with the development of an in-house graphic style
- Preparing design documents using DTP software
- At least two years' experience of working in an Architectural / Urban Design environment
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, ability with In-Design also desirable
- Enthusiasm and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills
- Confidence that will enable them to progress within the company
- Good written skills
- Good I.T skills
- Full EU/UK driving licence
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD (formal qualifications required)
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop
- MS office