This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Architectural Technician to join the London office of a highly successful practice which adds value at every stage of the development process.
Urgent requirement for a talented and enthusiastic Architectural Technologist to support the drawing programme within a London based Building Surveying Group, developing long term relationships with clients and offering expert advice on work from inception to completion.
For the right Architectural Technician with experience, the Company offers an excellent array of benefits, to include pension, regular salary reviews, excellent annual holiday and Staff Benefits Scheme which offers great discounts across a range of high street stores.
In addition, the company has a vibrant social life, including activities such as 5 aside soccer, softball tournaments, BBQs and parties. Along with this, the company supports a range of charities and holds competitions such as Bake Offs, Sponsored Walks and much more.
- Work on developing projects which include new build, refurbishment and conversions of a wide range of building types, including housing developments and conservation work as well as commercial and industrial projects
- Produce REVIT and CAD generated photo-realistic 3D visualisations and walk-throughs
- Management of junior team members, ensuring the smooth running of projects and consistent level of quality
- Developing a service in CAD drafting and working drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit
- Good working knowledge of BIM and related disciplines
- Work as part of a team and individually in order to aid success
- Show a strong commercial attitude with an understanding of company needs and a desire to progress
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!