My client is a expanding consultancy in asbestos clearance testing, asbestos inspections, asbestos consultancy services.
My client is seeking a suitably qualified asbestos consultant to join our team in London. You will need to have more than 18 months experience in the field as an asbestos consultant.
- Delivery of site based projects in the highest quality customer focused manner to the benefit of the client including effective consultancy, exceptional client care and reporting to specific deadlines.
- The work will include managing asbestos management and refurbishment surveys, air monitoring and 4 stage clearance testing;
- Identify and communicate to the management team potential new business opportunities from both external and existing clients.
- Performing asbestos management & refurbishment / demolition surveys of different types of buildings in line with the requirements of HSG 264;
- Performing all types of air monitoring and four stage clearances in line with the requirements of HSG 248.
- Previous experience of asbestos project management and related activities undertaken with other accredited organisations;
- Satisfactory completion of technical audits for air monitoring, four stage clearances, management surveys up to industrial complexity and refurbishment/demolition surveys up to industrial complexity by internal technical auditors;
- Maintenance of satisfactory performance on the quality control scheme monitored through re-inspection for each type of survey for which the surveyor is authorised to conduct and the internal counting QC and RICE system for air monitoring;
- Full, clean, UK driving license;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- BOHS P402-404 Proficiency Modules or ideally S301 (W504) and BOHS Certificate of Competence in Asbestos;
- Familiarity with the current Control of Asbestos Regulations, ACoP and associated guidance
Whilst working within this company you can expect a company vehicle, the use of a company smart phone, up to 10% bonus per annum.
You will need a full driving licence.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.