Location: Home based (ideally within the M25) with travel to clients sites
ARE YOU AN ASBESTOS SPECIALIST?
Looking for a new challenge? Take this opportunity to join a team of a leading asbestos specialist, delivering asbestos management and compliance services to a wide variety of organisations in all sectors.
My client are a global leader in testing, inspection and certification services, they support clients in achieving and maintaining compliance with Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
Apply your experience and expertise within our specialist consultancy team, as they offer a uniquely independent service that helps their clients to improve H&S, reduce risk and improve corporate image.
You must be able to combine technical know-how with customer service excellence, capable of building relationships with clients as well as delivering trusted consultancy services.
DELIVER WITHIN ROLE:
They are looking for someone that can act as a trusted consultant to their clients, bringing industry insight and regulatory knowledge together with a commitment to deliver service excellence as part of a true partnership approach.
* To plan and undertake asbestos activities as appropriate, including asbestos surveys, annual re-inspections, project management of asbestos remediation, site risk assessments, air monitoring, asbestos management plans and training
* To offer independent and impartial advice to clients on all aspects of asbestos management and compliance, in line with latest regulations
* To build strong relationships with key individuals at all levels within the client organisation, delivering service excellence in line with my clients values
* To work alongside colleagues, identifying opportunities for commercial growth through complementary services
SHOWING YOUR ATTRIBUTES
Candidate requirements include:
* P402, P403 and P404 qualified
* Knowledge and understanding of the latest regulations and standards
* Proven understanding of asbestos regulations and appropriate mitigation measures
Personal attributes include:
* Technical expertise with a personal approach
* Commercial understanding
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team
* Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Ins
If you are interested in finding out more then please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.