Are you working in Asbestos and want to develop your career?
I am working with an established Asbestos Consultancy specialising in providing a comprehensive asbestos consultancy service (Asbestos Surveys, Asbestos Sample Testing, Air-Monitoring and Four Stage Clearance procedures).
They are a medium sized consultancy and actively promote career progression within, so as a member of staff, they will support you to develop within the consultancy within Asbestos surveying or air testing if preferred.
They operate a nationwide service to clients, but predominantly work in the south east in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
Company Benefits: company vehicle including mileage when appropriate, mobile phone, overtime and call-out available, contributory pension, ongoing professional training and development, career progression in line and at the pace of personal ambitions.
You may will need to be an experienced Surveyor with a P402 qualification or have experience.
- Undertaking Asbestos Management & Asbestos Refurbishment / Demolition Surveys
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports
- Liaising with clients and helping build and maintain these relationships
- Working within UKAS accredited guidelines
- Travel from site to site carrying out surveys
- Inspect asbestos removal projects and certify the areas as safe for re-occupation
- Qualified P402, and/or P403, P404
- Experience within a UKAS accredited company
- Good word and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of asbestos legislation
- Full, clean driving licence
- CAD experience desirable although training will be given
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Zoe Payne for an informal discussion on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.