|Job Title:||Asset Coordinator - Gas Utilities|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a multi-utility solutions provider. They are recruiting a Asset Co-ordinator to support our Gas Network Manager. Your role will involve managing the construction and adoption interface between their Design and Build and any other third party UIP's, ensuring the gas networks are built and adopted to the clients Gas quality and safety standards.
- To accept, check, and validate asset information from, and to facilitate adoption of, assets from UIPs for adoption by EGL
- To conduct audits, surveys and inspections - UK wide.
- Prepare and maintain asset lists and records of audits.
- Carry out meter audit checks and update the database and other records.
- Check MPRN's.
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times, including the control of SCO and maintenance of a competency database
- Ensure all documentation provided by UIP's for adoption of asset is complete and to the required EGL and industry standards
- Provide asset information as requested.
- Liaising with external parties when required to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure good communication is maintained with the Network Managers, Developer, and Site Team Leaders/Project Managers.
- Liaise with up-stream Network Operators.
- Assist in the validation process between EGL and UIPs constructing assets for adoption.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Craft Qualification, Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Relevant Utility experience in Gas
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Industrial hazards and Health and Safety Precautions
- Knowledge of:
- GT/iGT/UIP/HSE relationship