Asset Management Director - Water
To work in the Asset Management team leading on technical and business input on studies, design, specification and implementation of asset management projects. Support the development and implementation of Tender and Marketing initiatives. The candidate will also be working closely with our Engineering Consultancy and Design & Build teams.
* Develop and apply advanced, innovative integrated technical and business solutions to complex problems
* Create and maintain client relationships with Clients (existing and new)
* Support the development of Asset Management business opportunities
* To deliver complex and challenging projects within tight deadlines, agreed requirements/outcomes and within budgetary constraints
* Responsible for supervising and developing junior team members - allocating tasks or duties and ensuring effective team working
* Working collaboratively (internally and externally)
- Business Generalist, (i.e. have an initial technical/business background but then moved around a Company/Organisation gaining experience in a variety of roles and departments and moving up the responsibility ladder)
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects or programmes of work
- Proven interest in working in the discipline of asset management, long-term
- A self-starter
- Demonstrate a high level of challenge/questioning
- A 'Seller/Doer'
- Team player and effective communication skills.
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a leading University in a STEM or related subject
- Chartered Status (Eng, Sci, Env)
- Minimum of 10 years proven Utility Sector background/experience (water, electrical/gas distribution) preferably in the Asset Management arena (e.g. Asset Strategy, Asset Planning, Investment Planning, Asset Information, O&M, Price Reviews, Regulatory Returns, Risk, etc)
- Prior experience in Consultancy
- Non-Regulated/Commercial experience
- MSc or equivalent in Asset Management or a related subject
- PAS 55/ISO 55001 Endorsed Assessor
- Prior experience in Risk Management techniques