Our client is an independent service company dedicated to Wind and Solar.
They are currently seeking a Technical Asset Manager with a good expertise in wind farm management in the UK.
As part of the company's technical team and working closely with stakeholders, the Technical Asset Manager will:
- Be the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Carry out technical monitoring for wind and solar installations (including high voltage)
- Manage supplier and service-provider relations
- Identify technical improvement solutions
- Prepare technical reports for clients
- Monitor contractual obligations: maintenance, insurance, Health and Safety
- Carry out from time to time external audits
- Develop new performance analysis
- Be the day-to-day contact towards clients
- Collaborate in Due Diligence
The position will involve eventual travels to production sites in the UK and also abroad.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Electrical / Engineering and/or complemented by a renewable energy qualification.
- More than five years' experience in the renewable energy sector and more specifically in wind asset management, wind power maintenance, or construction management.
- Any other sector skills or experiences over the ones specified above will be a plus (Wind/Solar yield assessment, Due Diligence, project development…).
- Build-up of service offers and tender administration
- Contract negotiations for O&M agreements
- Contract management of wind service contract
- Monthly & quarterly reporting to stakeholders
- Drafting of business plans and project budgets