Asset Optimisation Manager - Water
- Identify opportunities for the sustainable optimisation of existing assets (Water and Wastewater).
- Ensure that Performance Commitments WD1 and SC1 (Energy Imported less Energy Exported) are exceeded or met.
- Ensure that Risk Opportunity and Innovation (ROI) and Operational Impact of Solutions (OIS) metrics are exceeded of met.
- To lead, coach and develop the Asset Optimisation Team (up to six direct reports).
- Work collaboratively to ensure Studies commissioned by the business are delivered to time, cost, quality and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain key working relationships with the business both within and outside of eight20.
- Ensure Health & Safety is front of mind for the Asset Optimisation Team and its activities.
- Monitoring and control of the Asset Optimisation Team utilisation and finances
- Customer Engagement and Solutions Team
- Programme Team
- Strategy Planning & Assurance
- Integrated Programme Leads and Teams
- EES and Estimating Team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous water industry experience
- Proven technical, practical knowledge and experience of Asset Operations and Optimisation
- Proven Programme Management and/or Project Manager focussed on the delivery of desired outcomes
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Proven experience of leadership and coaching
- Collaborative approach with ability to see the wider business context
- Willing to challenge the norm and consider new approaches or ideas
- Full driving licence