|Job Title:||Asset Records Technician|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cutler|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client is looking for an Asset Records Technician to join their team. This is an exciting and challenging, yet rewarding new role where you will be working as part of the Energetics Asset Management Team which will support the company's Asset Adoption activities. This role will primarily involve updating utility network drawings using AutoCAD for adoption purposes. You will also be responsible for undertaking technical administration duties required to update all necessary data bases and project folders to enable projects to be progressed through to adoption.
- Update of Utility records for assets adopted
- Produce Autocad multi-utility drawings for adoption from As-laid to As-built
- Undertake EAM data capture and update and complete all necessary systems relating to projects including, but not limited to:
- De-programming of Mains, Service and Meter Job Cards, Test Certificates, valve record cards, Risk Assessments etc.,
- Processing and validation of records received from ICP's to enable Completion Certificates (Partial or Final) to be issued.
- 3rd Party POC's and associated polygons
- Inputting of data to systems as required for asset management data bases and processes
- Responding to Plant enquiry requests from external parties
- Keep accurate records ensuring audit systems are updated in line with procedures
- Work to agreed business standards of service / SLA's to ensure delivery either to internal or external parties
- Updating EAM Project Folders as appropriate with adopted asset information.
- Carry out other duties which are appropriate to the post as may be reasonably requested by the Manager.
- At least 2 years' experience within a technical, engineering or construction environment.
- Knowledge of utility networks, design and construction components