Assistant Building Surveyor:
Salary: c£26,000 + pension + Benefits
Our client are a multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy and they are looking to appoint a Building Surveyor into an establish construction team. They are looking for assistant Surveyors to work from two separate offices with ambition and a focused mindset. Our client provides a wide range of services across commercial & residential property, health, education & community.
The level of candidate at which our client is looking to appoint can be flexible, the successful candidate could range from a graduate with relevant work experience, to a junior with PQ experience. All suitable candidates within this range will be considered. If required, the will also provide support for the successful candidate in progressing their RICS APC accreditation.
- You will be required to undertake project-based Building Surveying services where you will need to be proficient in preparing or coordinating the preparation of drawings and specifications
- To undertake the contract administration role for a range of projects
- You will also be required to assist in the delivery of pure Project Management services on various projects
- An understanding of programme and risk management would therefore also be desirable.
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Strong consultancy experience with a range of typical technical competencies at this level
- RICS qualified,
- Minimum 2 years PQE
- Client facing personality
- Must have Driving license and own vehicle
The level of supervision you will be expected to work under will depend on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
We out looking forward to receiving your applications.