An established Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy based in Central London seek an enthusiastic Assistant CDM Consultant to join their retail and fit out team (initially).
This role will initially focus on the delivery of fit-out and refurbishment projects with a longstanding client, but will involve tuition and guidance with the aim to progress toward Consultant level soon after.
This role will be to:
- Compile Pre-Construction Information
- Complete and review / update F10 forms
- Collate and review drawings and surveys for distribution
- Review the Construction Phase Plan (CPP)
- Conduct H&S specific design reviews throughout the design and construction phases of a project, including CDM Site Audits o Prepare PD reports and update complex project schedules
- Prepare the health and safety file for review, updating and revising it as the project progresses
Requirements of candidate:
A construction related qualification would be preferable, with an understanding of design and construction processes and the CDM Regulations. Ideally this will include an understanding design risks and site hazards and typical prevention measures for a range of project types taking into account the general principles of prevention.
I look forward to receiving applications.