|Job Title:||Assistant Commercial Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£130.00 - £150.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK are actively looking to recruit an Assistant Commercial Manager for one of our most reputable clients a leading global consultancy. This is a contract position and will be a minimum period of 6 months. There is the possibility that the contract will be extended.
Requirements as the Assistant Commercial Manager:
To provide commercial support to the post contract commercial team. Provision of reporting for whole portfolio, whilst actively involved in the day to day commercial administration of lower value / lower risk contracts.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
Essential Experience of the Assistant Commercial Manager:
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- General experience in report writing and numerical data manipulation
- General experience in delivering oral presentations
- MS Office i.e. at least intermediate Excel and Word skills
- Have obtained or progressing relevant Higher Education level qualification
- Experience of working within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of basic estimating, valuation and cost reporting, financial modelling
- Negotiation skills
- MS Project & PowerPoint
This role would suit a Graduate level candidate who is hardworking and has previous working experience within a professional environment, preferably with some knowledge / experience of working with Network Rail.
If you are keen to learn more about this position, please call Lisa Newman on 01202 888 986.