|Job Title:||Assistant Field Engineer|
|Salary:||£14000.00 - £16000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Assistant Field Engineer Waste Water
Our client has an increasing number of long-term contracts with UK utility companies, covering all aspects of pressure control, network monitoring and analysis, leakage reduction and data provision. The projects rely on accurate and efficient installation and maintenance of Advanced Pressure Control Systems and Data Loggers from our Field Engineers.
Tens of thousands of Remote Data Loggers are currently installed on District and Commercial Water, Gas and Electricity meters nationwide, transmitting data daily via GSM networks. As a total data solution provider, installation and maintenance of this equipment is fundamental to the business.
You would be reporting to the Field Engineer and Project Manager
- Assisting in a team of two, you will work alongside an experienced Engineer on the Waste Water network.
- Following Health and Safety standards, you will work within confined spaces installing and maintaining data collection equipment on the Waste Water network.
- This would be a great opportunity for someone starting out in their career, or someone looking for a new challenge. The CSO team cover the whole of the UK therefore travel and frequent stays away from home are a necessity of the role.
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided, but an interest in the Water Industry along with Engineering is advantageous.
- You will require a flexible approach to accommodate business needs, working nationwide as required.
We require self-motivated individuals with ambition and a can do attitude to join the team.
In return, you will be provided with:
- Relevant training
- All tools and equipment necessary to perform the role
- Overnight accommodation and meal allowance when required to support you in your role
- Personal Pension Scheme
In time, through team training and personal development you could become an independent Field Engineer.