Our Client is a well-established, multi-professional consultancy practice and are they currently looking to appoint an Assistant CDM / H&S Consultant to be based at our Leicester head office, offering the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will provide assistance to the office Construction Design Management (CDM) / Health and Safety Advisory function, delivering quality support whilst developing their practical experience and broadening their knowledge of CDM/Health and Safety.
There is also opportunity to undertake further education to achieve a professional qualification in the field of Construction Design Management / Occupational Health and Safety.
We are looking to expand our team with a dynamic, enthusiastic, responsible and practical person.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- HNC/HND or a construction related degree
- NEBOSH National General Certificate - desirable
- Ability to manage own time effectively and prioritise workload
- Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.