|Job Title:||Assistant Health & Safety Surveyor|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Health & Safety Surveyor to join the design team in London on behalf of my client who are a leading consultancy that specialise in Property and Construction services throughout the UK.
- Undertake the role of Assistant to the Principle Designer and CDM Consultant including pre and post contract work.
- Assist Clients in the development of Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Undertake site inspections and Health and Safety Audits to meet current health and safety legislative requirements.
- Abide by the current codes of conduct of IOSH, APS or ICS.
- Undertake duties to assist in meeting in-house Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Seek opportunities to promote the Health and Safety Team, other departments and the company in general.
- Periodically participate in networking opportunities to promote yourself as an ambassador of the Company.
The Successful candidate will have:
- HND, HNC or Degree in Construction desirable.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate essential.
- At least 2 years' experience within the Construction industry as a Surveyor, Designer, Engineer or assisting with CDM Co-ordinator duties.
- Positive attitude, demonstrable initiative and ability to self-manage and prioritise.
- Willingness to travel to Client sites.
- Willingness to undertake APS, IOSH or ICS qualification.
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.