Depending on experience up to £60.000
- Helping to deliver elements of Power and Utilities engagements, pitch documents and/or associated client deliverables in the Power sector by:
- Researching and analysing information to support our objectives;
- Helping develop and assess strategic objectives and plans for clients (market entry exit or growth);
- Structuring and writing reports by taking complex concepts and articulating these in a digestible format; or
- Building or analysing Financial Models in Microsoft Excel.
- Developing market intelligence and sector knowledge
- Ensuring projects are delivered in a manner that complies with internal and regulatory procedures
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
- Be skilled in financial analysis and commercially aware
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word for report writing, Microsoft PowerPoint for presentations and/or Microsoft Excel for financial modelling
- Have demonstrable experience in the power and utilities sector, ideally obtained working for a developer of generation assets, electricity retailer or Big 6 participant and/or from a strategy or consulting background with the ability to apply strategic methodologies to identify opportunities and threats
- Be a highly motivated, ambitious self-starter willing to take advantage of the opportunities this secondment offers and keen to learn as much as possible about the power sector
- Be an independent thinker with the ability to identify problems and contribute to the development of solutions, helping us to remain at the cutting edge of thinking in the sector