|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor Wimbledon|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Pension, bonus & flexible benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Vachell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Rail - Wimbledon
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking to find them an excellent Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their office in Wimbledon. You will be working on London Underground and Network Rail projects. This role is reporting in to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and will use NEC contracts.
Position Description for Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Rail - Wimbledon
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in the Wimbledon office you will be responsible for:
- Subcontract Payments
- Report Writing
- Quotes & Contractual Notices
- Final Accounts
Required experience of the Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Rail - Wimbledon
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in the Wimbledon office you will be:
- Educated to HNC in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management or someone that started as a Trainee and worked your way up to your current level
- Commercially astute with a history of working closely with a Senior QS
- Eager and willing to learn
You will have:
- Some exposure to working within a live site environment.
- A history of assisting the SQS with delivering projects within budget
- Interpersonal skills to work closely with clients and site teams
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.